MOTEL & RV PARK AMENITIES
Visitors and locals know that Bird Creek Motel & RV Park in Bird Creek, Alaska, is the best place to use as a home base for everything from salmon fishing to hiking and biking trips. Make us your Alaskan adventure lodging destination.
Please No pets & No smoking in Motel Rooms
Motel Nightly Rooms
- 1 Queen-Size Bed, 2 Full-Size Beds or 1 Full Size Bed
- Microwave, Coffee Maker and Refrigerator
- Private Shower and Restroom
- Sealy Posturepedic™ Mattresses
- TV, Dish Network, and Wi-Fi
- Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, and Towels
- Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing board upon request
RV Park Information
Bird Creek RV Park has eight parking spaces where you can spend the night, week, or month.
The spaces are located on the north side of our property, with willow trees lining the street for a more private setting.
We offer 20-amp power, Wi-Fi, and water to fill your RV's water tank. Make a reservation for your RV.
Motel Apartment #12
New for the Summer of 2017
- 1st Bedroom has one Queen Bed
- 2nd Bedroom has two Twin Beds
- Living room has a fold out futon also.
- Full Kitchen, Bath & Laundry Room.
"A good rule of thumb while driving along the Seward Highway: If you see cars pulled over to the side of the road, you're likely to see wildlife nearby."
— Erik and Veronica L.